Steps on how to use Photo Pow! are below. If you need further support or have a technical issue please contact us!
Stamping an image with Photo Pow!
- Start Photo Pow!
- Take a photo or select an image from the photo library.
- Select a stamp
- Drag the stamp to the desired location using one finger.
- Shrink the stamp using a pinching motion with two fingers on the stamp. Widening your fingers will zoom the stamp size.
- Press + to set the stamp.
- Add more stamps if you like
- Press the action button to save and share. Some sharing modes such as Facebook, Twitter, etc require you to configure your account in the Settings app.
Adding more than one stamp to an image
You can add more stamps by pressing + then selecting another stamp.
Screen by Screen Example
Stamping an existing image from the Photo Library and sharing via Facebook. This example assumes you have set up Facebook with your iPhone. These steps also work for iPad.
Step1: Start Photo Pow!
When you open Photo Pow! there is an initial screen that reminds you of the editing steps.
Step 2: Take a photo or select an image from the photo library.
Press the magnifying glass to select an image from your Photo Library.
You can also press the camera image which is enabled if your device has a built in camera.
Standard camera controls apply based on your model of iPhone or iPad.
Step 3: Select a stamp
The edit button on tool bar will present the select stamp screen.
In this example we select the Power stamp.
Step 4: Adjust the stamp
Drag the stamp to the desired location using one finger.
Shrink the stamp using a pinching motion with two fingers on the stamp.
Widening your fingers will zoom the stamp size.
Press + to set the stamp onto the image.
Step 6: Share with Facebook
Press the action button.
Add some text to configure the share!